Saturday, May 19, 2007

Beasley for Huckabee

In case you hadn't seen, my ex-boss former Gov. David Beasley will endorse Mike Huckabee today in South Carolina.

Huckabee is a good fit for Beasley, and it finishes a solid week for the former Arkansas governor. Of the "non-Big Three" candidates, Huckabee has clearly been the most impressive and the best prepared in the debates. And of those candidates, he is clearly the one candidate with a track record and a long-held set of beliefs that places him in the mainstream of the GOP primary base.

And in case you wondered, I'm not even a volunteer for Huckabee, though I've known a couple of his staff members for a long time. And as for Beasley, well, I don't think I'm allowed to leave the "staff" status.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home